Saturday, April 20, 2013

fair well my magical little Cusco ...

So the day had come. My last days were filled with adventures to nearby towns and sunny days with Willy and his friends; a girl Sarah found a four leaf clover, and gave us all a leaf and we said we'd meet again in 2020 in the same spot. Leaving a place that you've been for over a month and a half is both exiting and sad. I felt like this was my town; I had friends, I had my favorite spots, and would even see people I know walking around dailey. However, Cusco was the first place I had been for more than two days in South America- so I was dying to get out and explore! Besides, I was deathly pale and needed the beach. I love, love everyone that I met here in Cusco- and still keep in touch with a few. I will forever give the best recommendations to visit here as it remains my favorite city in the World so far! As well, I foresee me coming back in the near future, and hope to bring my mom and little brother one day.  So goodbye Cusco, your beauty, abundance of wonderful energy, mystics, humbleness and innocence will all be very much missed. Nos Veamos ! MUAHS !


xx SLW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments and advice !