Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy 22nd Birthday to me !

Well, last Wednesday, the 27th was my 22nd birthday! I know I am a little late, but my birthday was spent visiting my friends in Miami, so there wasn’t much time for blogging. Now that I am back from the madness, I have a chance to reflect on my year and the one that lies ahead. Astrologically speaking, Aries is the first sign, so I always like to think of my birthday time as a fresh start, as it is technically a new year. A year ago from today, I was face paintin’, and dancing the night away in the magical beach town of Mancora. Looking at these pictures made me miss everyone and having a life full of adventure so much! I hope the year ahead is full of these crazy nights, and much, much more! As I evolve into myself each day, I am able to see my future more clear- and just can’t wait to get back to exploring the world. Salute ! 

xx SLW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments and advice !