Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays! & Quick December Update.

Just wanted to take a little time out of the holiday craziness to wish everyone who is following along my journeys a beautiful time during whichever holiday you all choose to celebrate! The past couple months I have been working hard saving money for the school in Guatemala on the Go Fund Me page I had mentioned in my previous post, and so far we are at $1,600! I am extremely stoked and can’t wait to get back to Guatemala in just a week and a half to start collecting the supplies and work on the libraries. We are still keeping the fundraiser up and running throughout my time in Guatemala, so please keep sharing. So that is what I’ve been up to lately, very exited a new year is right around the corner. Well, keep warm and enjoy tomorrow snuggling with loved ones drinking mimosas! 

Happy Holidays 

xx SLW 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments and advice !