Monday, December 3, 2012

Inspirational Reminder

The weekend came and went before I could catch a breath from work, so my motivational weekly Sunday Quote, will have to take place this lovely Monday morning instead. Mondays are my days off, so it's a chance to lounge around all morning, doing the little things I don't have time for all weekend. I've always loved this picture and little caption that goes along with it. "With your pack on your back the world is your home; weather it's the forest or wherever you stop." It's a simple little saying that can mean alot. The world is your home! Especially while traveling, you have to remember that, because it is very easy to get home sick and feel out of place. You can find comfort anywhere though, if you just take time to make each place you go your own! 


xx SLW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments and advice !