Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Inspiration

Sunday is usually my day to myself. I love to wake up early and spend the whole day getting the little things done that I usually don't take time to do. Today, I spent the day painting and making candles! I love to post an inspirational quote Sundays because it is the day that I am feeling most inspired! And what better way to start off next week on a great note? 





This is a picture I took at a music festival last year, Black Water here in Florida at Suwannee- it is the  most beautiful, magical place! The quote, comes from an Osho book I am currently reading. I love it because it helps to remind me how we need to be in tune with nature at all times, and that we took are a part of nature. Osho's books are amazing, he has a great way of putting things into such simple concepts that are easy for everyone to understand. 

xx SLW 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments and advice !